Vertical Storage Solution from Hanel cuts costs and reduces floor space by up to 80%Posted on December 13, 2016 by hsadmin, in News, Tips and Tricks
Rationalisation, cost-cutting and efficiency are all demands that a modern-day business must meet. In an environment where large volumes of documentation must be stored securely for years, it is imperative to provide a better vertical storage solution.
How can you benefit from this investment?
We offer tailor-made solutions to ensure the best way for businesses to manage and store documentation. With the Hanel Office Rotomat you will:
- Give yourself extra office floor space with all of your documents held in one place, with the Rotomat holding up to 6000 folders.
- Reduce required floor space by up to 80%.
- Save time; the requested documents are brought to the ergonomic retrieval height in just seconds by the Rotomat office carousel.
- Store confidential documents safely and securely with ID/pincode access only – the Rotomat even has the option of a fire retardant door.
- Store all types of documentation, including ring binders, hanging folders, stationary and brochures.
Prices start from $30,000 with finance options available – see a return on your investment within the first year.
Want to find out more?
We want to help you save space, increase efficiency and cut costs.
Our resident Hänel storage expert Grant takes us through some tips and tricks to help with your vertical storage system. As Hänel storage systems require minimal maintenance, Grant demonstrates some easy tips and tricks on…
Rationalisation, cost-cutting and efficiency are all demands that a modern-day business must meet. In an environment where large volumes of documentation must be stored securely for years, it is imperative to provide a better vertical storage…