Safely storing patient records and archives is of high importance in the medical sector, along with the need for a protective environment for storing sterile equipment. With Hänel carousel shelving systems, employees can easily access information or equipment due to the multiple access points within the system.
- Prompt retrieval of surgical instruments.
- Integrated controller guarantees that medications stored in Hänel vertical shelving systems are not kept past their expiry date.
- All drugs retrieved can be logged and traced back to their respective users.
- Drug categories can be assigned to relevant staff.
- Hänel Rotomat vertical shelving systems store, secure and protect thousands of instruments.
- Drugs can be selected by barcode or storage number to be withdrawn from the machines.
- Antimicrobial surface finish for sterile environments.
- Sealing used on the machines provides optimum permeability.
- Heavy anodised aluminium containers can be easily stored alongside sterilised surgical instruments.
- Pathology specimens can be stored in Hänel carousel shelving systems.
- Retrieval points can be set on multiple levels in hospitals with several floors.
- Access areas can be installed in the operating rooms for surgical instruments.
- Temperature sensitive medical supplies can be stored thanks to ClimateStore® technology.
View our range of vertical storage.