Highly skilled, national technical service for fast response.
Delivered through our national team of over 25 highly skilled Service Engineers, we have expert knowledge in automated vertical storage, diagnostics, support and machine configuration services to ensure you maximise the use of your Hänel storage system investment.
We also equip our remote workforce with NetSuite, Australia’s #1 cloud business software suite along with NextService field service management on their mobile devices for real-time job assignment, and a unified 360º view of our customers account.
- Local support by factory trained engineers.
- Fast breakdown response and telephone support.
- Over $1 million worth of breakdown parts available in Australia.
Don’t wait for a serious breakdown to occur and hinder your operations. Most issues can be solved through a phone call, where our friendly and multi-skilled phone support can directly guide you through standard hardware and software repair operations. Contact us!
Find out the latest Services News – What’s New, Tips & Tricks
Service & Breakdowns
In today’s business environment, we understand you and your business can’t afford to be crippled by system downtime. Thats why, at VLM, emergency service is delivered fast, bringing your system back to peak operating efficiency in a short time. Our service technicians can accurately diagnose and solve any vertical carousel or vertical lift module problem you may be experiencing. Don’t wait for a serious breakdown to occur and hinder your operations. Ask about our scheduled maintenance programs. We also offer free telephone support in conjunction with a service agreement. Our service technician attending site will be multi-skilled, supported by a vehicle stocked with a comprehensive range of relevant parts and equipment.
Most issues are solved through phone support; where our qualified technicians can directly guide you through standard hardware and software repair operations.
Despite the quality and reliability of our products, we always care in providing technical assistance in order to avoid any inconvenience to our customers.
While on site we will review your equipment for optimal functionality
- Inspect, lubricate and re-adjust equipment as needed
- Thoroughly examine critical components
- Check rotating and drive components for wear and potential failure
- Inspect and remove debris from moving parts
- Review the system for appropriate safety device operation
- Inspect electrical components for optimal performance
- Confirm proper control and software functionality
- Provide an in-depth inspection report and outline of replacement parts if needed