A vertical carousel storage system with maximum ergonomics, optimum space usage and efficient cost reductions
The Hänel Rotomat Office is a vertical carousel storage system that brings quality, cutting-edge technology to workplaces and offices for secure document storage. Thanks to its compact design, the Rotomat provides a vast storage volume of a small footprint. Costly office or industrial space is used efficiently, making the most of available room height and creating up to 60% more filing capacity.
The vertical carousel storage system is user-friendly, working on a Ferris wheel principle, e.g the archives come to the operator, not the operator to the archives. This ensures optimum workplace safety; there is no more bending, ladder climbing or walking long distances to reach and search for documents.
The Hänel Eco-Mode ensures that energy consumption is reduced to a minimum, by allowing the user to switch to different standby modes.
Quality starts with consulting, and by combining your requirements alongside our wealth of experience, we develop a complete tailor-made solution to cater for your needs.
How will a Hänel Rotomat® Office vertical carousel storage system benefit my business?
60% more document storage capacity due to its compact design and use of available room height.
- Flexibility and ease, with high-performance controllers and interface with IT systems. The option of multiple access points on different floors is also available.
- Speed up processes, as the requested part or tool is brought automatically to the ergonomic retrieval height in just seconds.
- Safer working environment; no ladder-climbing and no risk of accidents.
- Stored items are protected from dust, light and unauthorised access.
- Elegant design with five colours to choose from. Customised finishes are possible.
- Uses room height to free up floor space for more desks.
- Lock and password protected for secure document storage.
- Superior design requiring no scheduled maintenance, which is unique in the industry.
- Fully integrated controller with built in warehouse inventory management system.
- 400-V three-phase motors. Pole-switching three-phase motors are used as standard, enabling gentle but powerful acceleration and braking.
- Maximum safety ensured by using patented safety threshold switches and light-barrier curtains compliant with DIN EN 15095.