Innovative Automated Vertical Storage and Retrieval Systems
Founded in 1949 and acquired by the Kloé family in 1979, Headland Machinery is an Australian owned and operated company, with a strong history of supplying and servicing machinery to a range of industries across Australia and New Zealand.
Headland Machinery is honoured to be part of the worldwide trusted Hänel network. Established in 1953 Hänel is now one of the world’s largest, most respected manufacturers of storage and organisation systems – now represented in over 60 countries.
With Hänel certified technicians in our offices across Australia and New Zealand, at Headland we proudly support customers with quality, reliable automated vertical storage and retrieval systems.
We believe in providing prompt and dependable customer service to keep you up and running. By mirroring Hänel’s high standards throughout all areas of the order process, from comprehensive consultations to quality implementations and after-sales support, Headland strives to build strong relationships with our clients, nurturing you every step of the way.
Hänel vertical storage rack systems carry several advantages:
- One of a Kind: The only machine of it’s kind that doesn’t require scheduled maintenance.
- Return on Investment – Hänel storage systems have a quick ROI with a low ongoing cost of ownership. The machines have a long service life and are easily transportable.
- Floor Space Reduction – Utilisation of vertical space provides huge reductions in floor space, with lifts available up to 20m high.
- Improved Inventory Management – Reduced stock loss, making stock taking easier.
- Increased Productivity – Stock retrieval and replenishment becomes more efficient using the Hänel lift; requested items are brought to the ergonomic retrieval height in seconds.
- Reduced Workplace Injuries – With an improved OHS Environment, staff can work in non-forklift zones and retrieve and replenish stock at a suitable height; eliminating reaching up, bending down and lifting.
- Security – Stock can be securely stored using ID/pincode access, with the option of a fire retardant door available.
An automated vertical lift storage solution tailored to your needs:
- Provide you with over 60% more space by using available room height up 20m or more, for storage.
- Increase productivity, with stock retrieval and replenishment becoming faster and more efficient.
- Reduce workplace injuries by eliminating reaching up, bending down and lifting.
An economic and efficient vertical storage carousel:
- Guarantee a return on investment due to their long service life and low maintenance.
- Provide secure storage of parts, products and documentation, with ID or pin code access.
- Reduce floor space by using vertical space up to ceiling height.
Headland Storage provides a variety of specialist software solutions alongside a range of storage management environments.
- Our specialists have aided clients in building their own platforms into their automated storage.
- The platforms work synonymously with the Lean-Lift and the Rotomat.
- State-of-the-art control and software solutions for optimum warehouse transparency.
Service & Support
We offer service and support through a range of areas including; finance, storage and software training, service agreements and relocation.
Let us do the work for you.
- Investing in vertical storage systems made easy.
- Vertical storage and software training.
- Prevent warehouse downtime with Service Maintenance Agreements.
Logistics and Distribution
Companies within the logistics and distribution industry need to provide an efficient and cost effective service through increased use of innovative operational and technological solutions.
Safely storing patient records, archives and sterile equipment is of high importance in the medical sector. With Hänel automated solutions, employees can easily access information or equipment due to the multiple access points within the system.
An automated environment proves to be effective in the manufacturing sector. The Lean-Lift creates ease and efficiency within the workplace, storing a variety of part sizes and making them readily available with multiple access points across the warehouse.
Food & Beverage
There has been an increase in demand for vertical carousels and storage systems across the supply chain in the food sector in recent years, with a particular focus on the benefits of temperature controlled environments, clean rooms and dry store rooms.
Aerospace & Defence
The worldwide aerospace and defence industry is expected to return to growth in coming years. Passenger travel demand is vastly increasing, while new technologies are thought to be fuelling increases in aircraft production, defence budgets and the global supply chain.
See how you can effectively utilise your office space in the most organised way with the Hanel Office Rotomat storage system. Below we give you our top tips on how you can use the…
The Office Storage Solution Hänel Rotomat Office carousels are the optimum filing system for records management and document storage in your office space. High costs and reduced productivity are the main challenges faced by…