A quality, innovative vertical storage system for management and organisation
The Hänel Lean-Lift® combines storage rationalisation and security: at the center of this closed vertical storage system is a computer-controlled positioning lift, the ‘extractor’. With storage shelves located at the back and the front of the machine, items are stored here in containers using height optimised positions.
The storage locations are accessed automatically under electronic control by means of the extractor, which stores or retrieves the requested container. Goods are delivered to the retrieval area at ergonomic retrieval height.
The Hänel Lean-Lift® vertical storage system finds applications in a variety of industries; medical technology, electrical engineering (ESD versions are available), automotive, aircraft, pharmaceutical, mechanical engineering, mail-order and wholesale trades.
Storage can be expanded or altered with minimal hassle. Lean-Lifts® can easily be installed and can span across several building levels, while changes can be made post-installation using solid slot-in joints with plug welds.
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 1,000kg per tray.
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 60,000kg per Lean lift.
- Integrated storage management.
Benefits of the Hänel Lean-Lift Vertical® Vertical Storage System:
How will a Hänel Lean-Lift® benefit my business?
- Improved storage management.
- Improved order-picking performance and staff productivity.
- Higher storage density – reduce floor space requirements by up to 80%.
- A user friendly system; fully adjustable to operational requirements.
- Improved ergonomics and safety for workers when handling parts.
- System easily expanded with additional lifts as business grows.
- Industry leading high speed performance.
- All items securely stored and in a dust free environment.
- All shelf positions are automatically & dynamically adjusted to suit stored item height which provides extremely high storage density.
- Fully integrated controller with built in warehouse inventory management system (additional comprehensive Warehouse Management Software options available).
- Eco-mode electricity reduction through four levels of automatic standby and shutdown.
- Mirrored electronic sub-systems providing extremely high system reliability & availability.
- Choice of several pick and put to light systems to increase picking speed and accuracy.
- Superior German design & engineering requiring no scheduled maintenance, unique in the industry.
- Fully lockable for full security and tracking of stored items.