Vertical storage carousels are a key component to running smooth business operations within the Transportation sector.
PwC and Oxford Economics published an analysis in 2015, stating that investment in the Australian railway and airport infrastructure will approximately double by 2025.
With a huge range of operations sitting within the transport sector, including rail, tram, metro, aviation, bus and coach services, there is an extensive supply chain that comes along with it. This can vary from freight transportation, postal and courier processes and warehousing, storage and handling.
In order to provide seamless operations, Hänel vertical storage carousels ensure minimised downtime to allow for a consistent workflow. By storing equipment in one place, picking time is significantly reduced, which in turn enhances production times along with simplifying processes within the warehouse.
- Hänel Rotomat® vertical storage carousels provides a high-load bearing capacity, with up to 750kg per carrier.
- Valuable tools and parts are protected from damage and unauthorised access.
- Lack of parts and materials will always be avoided due to continuous inventory control.
- Hänel machinery has a long lifecycle, keeping your business up and running.
- Sub assembly materials are conveniently kept within the vertical storage carousel, in the central operation area.
- Components awaiting maintenance can be kept in a central location.
- Safely store small and fragile parts.
- Easily store heavy tools and components.
View our range of vertical storage.