An automated environment proves to be effective in the manufacturing sector. The vertical storage shelves within the Lean-Lift create ease and efficiency in the workplace, storing a variety of part sizes and making them readily available with multiple access points across the warehouse.
- Save up to 90% of your warehouse floor space by using vertical storage shelves.
- Multiple access points can be opened for teams to retrieve all parts and tools quickly, along with the option of multiple loading points.
- Complete stock control logging user activities in your Hänel systems.
- Total integration with your Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Protect all components from environmental damage.
- Access areas can be put in to place for retrieving bulk storage of electrical spares, mechanical components and/or engineering accessories.
- Store items together in the one place for the entire team.
- Find and select the smallest electrical components with Pick-to-Light technology.
- Store parts by batch and/or part numbers.